President Obama re-nominates Acting NLRB General Counsel Lafe Solomon, left, to serve as top lawyer for the embattled agency, despite the nominee’s controversial past involving complaint filed against Boeing Co.
B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber - USAF
- ANGEL FLIGHT DOWN: Nonprofit Group’s Plane Crashes in NY; 2 Dead
- ‘MY BIGGEST FAN’: Soldier Surprises Daughter At High School Graduation
- If at First You Don’t Succeed: Obama Re-Nominates Labor Board Pick
- FREE STATE PROJECT: Libertarian Movement Gaining Steam in NH
- ‘WE’RE MERE MORTALS’: Arias Trial Juror Calls Life Or Death Decision Unfair